|DIMENSIONS||value in mm||tolerance in mm|
|thickness||40||± 0,6 mm|
|thickness in the middle||28||± 1 mm|
|width||80||+ 0,8 mm/-1,2 mm|
|height||200||± 2 mm|
|Length||1,5 m - 6 m|
|Weight||4,5 kg / m|
|Humidity||12% +/- 2% on delivery|
|Surface protection||Waterproof colored glaze to ensure watertightness|
|Minimum order quantity||1 truck (35 m3)|
Timber beams H20 with webs produced of coniferous or birch plywood, are manufactured of the highest quality spruce and birch wood with protective caps and reliable joints. The products meet all European standards on quality and safety, including ISO17025 and EN13377.The beam is manufactured applying a high-tech adhesive system, covered with a hydrophobic coating and has stronger moisture resistance to ensure maximum durability and performance.
- Glue: Melamine resin-based adhesive, adhesive type I EN 301 – approved for use with load bearing timber components
- Chord: Made of carefully selected spruce wood; Finger-jointed, solid wood cross-sections, dimensions 80 x 40 mm; Finger-jointed chords; Web-milling on the opposing side of the core (left-sided chord surface); Planned and chamfered to app. 0.4 mm
- Permissible load: 5 kNm
- Permissible sideload: 11 kN
- Moment of resistance: 461 cm3
- Geometrical moment of inertia: 4613 cm4
- Durability and safety. Special finger joint over the full length.
- Extra-strong adhesive bonding.
- Standard and verified dimensions.
- High-load capacity over the full length. Self-recovery under load.
- Shock resistant, water-resistant. Moisture-proof coating.
- Easy to use. Minimal weight, quick to assemble.
- Guarantee of the best ratio Price/Performance.
- Re-use in construction, the beams are easy to store.
- Ideal for use with the 3-ply board in all types of slab formwork.
|Size (m)||Weight (kg)|
DO YOU NEED WOOD IN A SMALLER VOLUME?
Visit the woodfinder.sk portal and buy wood directly from manufacturers online.