|DIMENSIONS||thickness in mm||width in mm||length in mm|
|Standard dimensions - sharp edge||10, 12, 15, 18, 22, 25||1 250||2 500|
|Minimum order quantity||30 m3|
|Standard||EN 300 - type OSB 3; EN 13501-1: class D-s1, d0; EN 13986:2004+A1:2015|
|Emission class||E1 (EN ISO 12460-5)|
|Notes||with nib-and-groove connection on request|
OSB Airstop core is OSB 3 described by EN 300 standard as OSB 3 type (load-bearing board for use in humid conditions). It is formed by a special press with high temperature and a special film applied on the unsanded OSB board. It reduces the differences in the boards’ heterogeneity therefore giving the precise defined values of airtightness and water vapour transmission. In the diffusion-open structures this allows the installation of reinforced sheathing, airtight barrier and water vapour check in one step. OSB Airstop focuses closely on the needs of current construction trends of modern low-energy and in particular, passive houses which have higher requirements for airtightness of building envelope.
- Increased resistance to humid conditions
- High load-bearing capacity and stiffness for construction purposes
- High dimensional accuracy and shape stability
- High flexibility and impact resistance
- Easy workability with common woodworking tools
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Internal non-load-bearing cladding of walls and ceilings, partitions
- Structural roof decking
- Load bearing for ceilings and roofs
- Sub-floors and base boards for flooring systems
- Attic conversions or extensions
DO YOU NEED WOOD IN A SMALLER VOLUME?
Visit the woodfinder.sk portal and buy wood directly from manufacturers online.