MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is engineered board produced from resin bonded wood fibers under high pressure and heat. MDF is non-load-bearing product for interior use in dry conditions. Sanded to give a very fine surface, MDF is suitable for different coatings – veneering, laminating, painting and varnishing. Kronospan MDF can be used as a building material for a substitute for timber in non-load-bearing walls, ceilings, partitions etc.
EN 316; EN 622-5
E1 (EN ISO 12460-5)
- Good mechanical performance
- High stability
- Homogeneous characteristics
- Low swelling in thickness
- Perfect for painting laminating, veneering and foiling
- Furniture components
- Framework for upholstered furniture
- Kitchen door design
DO YOU NEED WOOD IN A SMALLER VOLUME?
Visit the woodfinder.sk portal and buy wood directly from manufacturers online.