- 3-plies glued panel contains of 3 plies, which are glued transversally.
- External plies are made of lamellas, longwise glued, in quality „A” and „B “. Central ply is glued-up from lamellas, which are continuously along jointed on each other. All 3 plies are accurately sharpened onto requested thickness and then glued into one unit. Central ply is glued across under 90 ° angle against the upside plies. It provides higher constancy of boards and much less screwing.
- Panels are produced from timber, which is 8 - 9% wet.
- Dimensions tolerance: length / width 0 + 5,0 mm, Thickness + - 0,3 mm
- Moisture of finished product is 8 - 9 %.Panels are glued with special ecological glue Rakoll GLX -3 of company H.B.F Austria, acc. to DIN 68 603
- External plies are divided into 3 qualities: A/B/C.
A: colour–assorted with sound knots – corresponding in colour, Front side without visual defects.
B: sound knots max. 30 mm, knots-repairs of average 30 mm are accepted
C: open knots are allowed
- Surfaces are sanded with grain 100/120 (standard)
Edges are usually sanded only on request.
Panels are shipped on EURO pallets and packed into the foil.
Panels should be stored in horizontal position, on flat pad. Boards must be covered and temperature in the store or production area must be 15 - 20 °C with air humidity 50 - 65%.
- Any kind of furniture ( kitchen, bathroom, dinner room ….)
- Top on tables
- Decoration of wall or selling
DO YOU NEED WOOD IN A SMALLER VOLUME?
Visit the woodfinder.sk portal and buy wood directly from manufacturers online.