Characteristic of product:
- construct massive wood
- producing from spruce, dried, planned and finger-jointed
- using by construction, where is needed stability and estetic
- produce in length from 8m till 13m which is standard lenghts
CHARACTERISTICS AND USAGE - KVH
- Contracted massive wood KVH is construction timber for spruce in crosswise cutt from one piece – see table with sizes
- KVH is using mainly for construction, in which the cross cutting is settled according tonnage DIN 4074-1
- All products have certificates and are controlled according international rules.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USAGE - BSH
- Producing according norm EN 1408 Is gluing with melamine glue (MUF), tested and controlled according norm EN301/302
- 4 sides planned
- Knock out edges
- Thickness – stadndart 40 mm
- Standard lenght 13,5 m
- According surface are producing two types, which are differ of each other:
- KVH/BSH for face work construction (Si)
- KVH/BSH for hidden construction (NSi)
FINGER –JOINTED MATERIAL
KVH is producing only in length of finger-jointed material.
DO YOU NEED WOOD IN A SMALLER VOLUME?
Visit the woodfinder.sk portal and buy wood directly from manufacturers online.